General Discussion
 A little help with super 7 games 2019-2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2022 :  19:12:08  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am trying to catch up on a few things I have been neglecting. I am in need of the game stats for all the Super Seven games from 2019 and 2020. It seems they are nowhere that I can find.

If anyone happens to have a copy of the stats for those years and could send them to me via email or something I would appreciate it. Those are the only years I have nothing for since the playoffs began back in 1966.

Sometimes I take for granted the most recent things will always be there when I want to find them. But not this. I have looked on Maxpreps and found a few things but not the complete game stats showing the box score, team stats and individual stats for each game.

Maybe someone will have better luck finding them online.
Email me at

dparker@ahsfhs.org

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

BrianYoung
Forum Member

41 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2022 :  07:28:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

May not be the best format to see but here is the 2019 Piedmont v Mobile Christian stats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAMllLl4Dg

Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2022 :  16:27:47  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mike. I have been able to find the illusive stats for 2019 and 2020. The AHSAA retains the files but there is no longer a link anywhere on their site to any of this information.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07