General Discussion
 Cancelled games September 3rd.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2021 :  14:51:36  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have only found two games that are cancelled for this weekend. Columbia will forfeit to Athens and Brindlee Mountain to Sylvania. If there are any others please let me know.

If that is the case we are doing so very much better than the states surrounding Alabama. Georgia has at least 27 cancellations this week. While I do not have an exact count on Tennessee or Mississippi they both have a lot more than than Alabama.

Someone must be doing something right to keep the teams healthy and on the field. Great job coaches and administrators in the state. The players and fans need high school football right now.

Did you know that the AHSAA was the only association in the entire country to play every sport last season as scheduled. The only state. I know there are a lot of AHSAA haters out there but the leadership has done a great job in very difficult times.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

mcslate
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

286 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2021 :  22:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kept them healthy or they....nevermind.
Go to Top of Page

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

254 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2021 :  22:10:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't confirm this, but Scorestream is showing that Central Tuscaloosa forfeited to Demopolis.
Go to Top of Page

kodyaufan2
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

254 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2021 :  22:13:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kodyaufan2

I can't confirm this, but Scorestream is showing that Central Tuscaloosa forfeited to Demopolis.

It also had Sumter Central forfeiting to West Blocton.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07