Helmet Project
 Baldwin & Mobile County
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  10:20:11  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The same helmets:
Foley
Daphne
Fairhope
Spanish Fort

Robertsdale has just a big fat 'R' on it. No logo
Gulf Shores is totally different with a new logo of a mean dolphin. I will try to get a photo.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  13:21:25  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spanish Fort is actually a tad different as they have black headgear this year as opposed to white last year. Gulf Shores seemed to have the same GS logo but with the words spelled out in cursive, but I couldn't half see it since it was on a replay on the Mobile station's website. I figured from what I saw that Foley & Daphne were the same but didn't get to see them close enough. They gave me a good shot on there of the St.Luke's logo. I've started spot checking every helmet even if the logo looks the same as there's several of them that have minute differences this year such as adding or taking away a stripe. I've probably cleared out 50 or more helmets as being the same as last year, and probably more once I see if the plain helmets are the same for a couple more weeks.

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07