Helmet Project
 2010 Helmet Designs & Logos Needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  12:27:16  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If anyone has pictures of any of the teams listed below and their helmet design for the 2010 season, please send them to us. We need verification as to whether they're the same as we have on the team pages from 2009, or if they have a new design, color, logo or the like. In the case of a new logo or color design, we need a picture of the helmet so it can be made and added to the team page. Anybody that happens to send a just logo design, we also need a picture of the helmet with the logo on it, so we can get the right placement of the logo. Please start a new thread for any new pictures. You can also send the pictures to spaschalsv1@mindspring.com

Abbeville Christian
Addison
Ashford Academy
Austin
Autaugaville
Barbour County
Brewer
Brilliant
Brindlee Mountain
Calhoun
Carver Montgomery
Cedar Bluff
Central Hayneville
Central Phenix City
Chelsea
Choctaw County
Clarke Prep
Coffeeville
Colbert Heights
Coosa Valley Academy
Cottage Hill Christian
Dale County
Daleville
Decatur Heritage
East Memorial Christian
Elba
Elmore County
Evangel Christian Academy
Flomaton
Francis Marion
Gaylesville
Geneva County
Hackleburg
Hazel Green
Headland
Highland Home
Holt
Hooper Academy
Horseshoe Bend
Huffman
J.U. Blacksher
Jackson Academy
Jemison
John Carroll
John Essex
Kinston
Lamar County
Lanett
Lawrence County
Lee Montgomery
LeFlore
Lincoln
Linden
Lowndes Academy
Macon-East Academy
Marengo
Mary Montgomery
Meadowview Christian
Millry
Morgan Academy
New Hope
North Sand Mountain
Ohatchee
Oneonta
Open Door Christian/North River
Parker
Paul Bryant
Pelham
Ragland
Robertsdale
Russell County
Saraland
Sidney Lanier
Skyline
South Choctaw Academy
South Montgomery Academy
Southern Choctaw
Sparta Academy
Springwood
St. Pauls
Sumiton Christian
Sumter Academy
Susan Moore
Talladega
Tharptown
Thompson
Victory Christian
Vina
W.S. Neal
Warrior Academy
Washington County
Waterloo
Wicksburg
Wilcox Academy
Wilson
Winston County
Woodville

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !

Edited by - svmounties on 11/04/2010 07:00:40

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2010 :  13:03:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Piedmont will be the same as 2009

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page

jgarrett168
AHSFHS Forum Master

118 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  00:07:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jackson high school will stay the same. jackson academy has changed from the number on the side of the helmet to "J A". will send u a photo of it because it is a unique font. as far as i know, leroy will stay the same. several new teams in the area have new coaches, so look for them to change: Millry, Fruitdale, Coffeeville and Washington County. whenever i can get photos i will send them to you, since a lot of them wont put decals on until the season starts. hope this helps! will be on the lookout for others as well.
Go to Top of Page

jgarrett168
AHSFHS Forum Master

118 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  05:02:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trinity, Spain Park, Auburn, Citronelle, McGill-Toolen, Northridge, Gordo and Sweetwater are also the same as 2009. From the black & white photos ive seen, it appears that Marengo High has switched to orange helmets with black face masks. no decals were on them yet though. pinson valley now has black helmets with maroon or dark red facemasks, with the same fsu logo on the side. Berry High School has the "B" on the side of the helmet outlined in blue and has a thinner blue stripe on either side of the red center stripe.
thats all i could come up with at this time, but will update u on any others i may come across.
Go to Top of Page

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  09:38:06  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Generally I've found for teams that have no logo the first week of the season some will add a logo a few weeks down the road. So if I find a solid helmet the first week I always wait before I assume that's their style for the year. Also, practice helmets may be last years old helmets, but a new design may be debuted when the season starts. I appreciate the help.

Shane Paschal
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  11:17:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shane here are sevearal schools from up my way. Let me know if this helps or you need help on a certain school.

http://www.consolpub.com/slideshows/as/20100827hsfootball/

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  13:34:07  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tidefan102

Shane here are sevearal schools from up my way. Let me know if this helps or you need help on a certain school.

http://www.consolpub.com/slideshows/as/20100827hsfootball/

Mike Naugher

Thanks. Those slideshows are real handy, especially since I've figured out how to print a screen shot in Paint, lol. I'm guessing Saks & Anniston will have logos in the next couple of weeks, though Donoho may not since they have used plain helmets recently. Seeing certain helmets already, Lincoln is one I'll probably need a good pic of since they're using an amalgam of their name and a bear hanging over it. I love those slideshows the smaller newspapers do. Tuscaloosa News and Gadsden's paper use the same website template and have always had good photo galleries, but though I was able to figure out Gadsden's gallery makeup this year I couldn't find a way to get to the set of pics anywhere on the Tuscaloosa site. They seemed to have a photo page, but when you clicked on the galleries it just brought you to one pic. I'm certain there were more but just have no idea how to get to them.

Shane Paschal
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page

WinstonCountyGrad
AHSFHS Moderator

139 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  14:32:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No change for Winston

Proud native of the "Free State of Winston"
Go to Top of Page

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  12:35:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huffman
http://www.gadsdentimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=GT&Dato=20100208&Kategori=SPORTS&Lopenr=208009997&Ref=PH&template=gallery&category=SPORTS

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page

jgarrett168
AHSFHS Forum Master

118 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  02:57:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doing my best here: B C Rain, Washington Co., W S Neal, Coffeeville, McIntosh and Linden are the same as 2009. Clarke Prep made a small change by going with a solid white stripe down the middle of their helmets.
Go to Top of Page

tidefan102
AHSFHS Moderator

792 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  20:22:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.gadsdentimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=GT&Date=20100924&Category=SPORTS&ArtNo=924009996&Ref=PH&Profile=1009

Brindle Mountain

Mike Naugher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07