1979 Montgomery Advertiser All State Football Team
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jochez06
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  12:28:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stanley Sanchez, was a 1979 All-County, All-Region wide receiver for the Foley Lions was also elected to the 1979 Montgomery Advertiser All-State Football Team.

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  14:58:00  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remember watching Stanley play at Foley very well.

The problem is to add him as an all-state player we must have the entire team from the Montgomery Advitiser. At this time I do not have that team. But, at some time I hope to take the time to find all the Montgomery all-state teams.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

dolba007
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2015 :  21:56:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to see the 1978 Montgomery Advertiser All State Team. Do you know when or if this team will be published. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2015 :  07:59:23  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of my future projects is to research all the Montgomery Advertisers all-state teams back to around 1950 when they first selected a teams. When will I do it? Now that is a good question. Someday for sure. It is a lot of work just to find each team not to mention having to enter them in the computer.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07