spartan91
AHSFHS Forum Superstar

202 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2020 :  16:39:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are up on their website.

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2020 :  07:32:09  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I am still going to wait a little bit more before entering the schedules. It is a ton of work and I really want a directive from the AISA and the AHSAA before spending the time entering them only to have the need to either delete or make drastic changes.

I foresee a lot of problems right now with playing high school football this fall. While I do not wish to be negative but I just do not see how the schools test players because it is expensive. And remember that football is a contact sport so if one team has a player that carries the virus it could spread quickly to other players and teams.

We will know more I think in a few weeks or at least by July 15th.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2020 :  16:01:15  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I entered the AISA schedules. One new team this year in Valiant Cross Academy in Montgomery.

I will begin entering the AHSAA football schedules for all schools just as soon as I can find them. Any help will be appreciated in finding a good source for schedules this year. C2C is gone and the new program does not seem to have them yet.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

svmounties
AHSFHS Moderator

1561 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2020 :  18:15:54  Show Profile  Visit svmounties's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm curious as to how the AHSAA intends to have the schedules and scores of all sports available to the general public. Dragonfly is not public. You have to be granted access as a coach, player or parent.

Shane Paschal
Shades Valley High School
Class of 1986
Go Mounties !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07