NFL Players
 2010 NFL Players
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  22:52:20  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are in search of NFL Players from Alabama that are rookies this season. Remember the two main criteria they must meet to make the list. They must have played for a high school in Alabama and they must have played a down in the regular season in the NFL.

I went back through the draft picks for the last two seasons and picked up a few players today that were added to our list. It is possible I may have missed someone if they were a free agent. Also I do not know who played today that was drafted in 2010.

If you know of someone we missed let me know or if you know of a rookie that is playing from Alabama.

The reason we go by the rule of they must have played in the regular season is because that is how the NFL keeps a register of historical players and is about the only thing I have to go by when finding players. Many more players have been drafted or made a team but we need a way to verify players so we will stick to what we have for now.

Maybe if I can find a good list of every draft pick from Alabama we could put together a list of draft picks from high schools in the state.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07