General Discussion
 A new season
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2019 :  19:39:31  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Time to kick off the 2019 season. We are home again and ready for some high school football. I appreciate everyone who helps during the off season with all the coaching changes. I believe we have all of them now. I really do appreciate the help.

I added the 2019-2010 seasons for the other sports and picked up all the coaching changes we have there also. I get tons of emails from coaches and fans who help with those along with the season records for their schools. Very nice indeed. I like when coaches email me because there is no need to double check them.

I also started a new school for Dothan. After much discussion from folks over there who are much more in the know than myself, I determined it is a new school because they meet the criteria for past changes. New building, new mascot and new team colors. The new school is named 'Dothan High' on AHSFHS.org for lack of a better name. We can not have two schools with the same name. So we can say goodbye to the old Dothan and Northview. They are simply history now.

The AISA seems to be working through some problems fielding teams with several schools closing and others not fielding teams. I will continue to work through their schedule changes.

So let us play some football this week and see who the teams to beat are going to be this year.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07