To all that put this web site together
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

33rocklaz
New Forum Member

15 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2019 :  08:26:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for all the hard work in putting this site together. I look at it almost every day. How can I help you guys with a little financial help?

phil lazenby

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2019 :  15:51:53  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
While we have never solicited donations they are always appreciated. We do have expenses that are for the most part covered by the generosity of a couple of advertisers and the Google ads. All other expenses are out of pocket.

If you, or anyone for that matter, wishes to make a donation I assure you it will be appreciated.

We have always been and will always be a free site for all the sports fans in Alabama and now even Mississippi. As long as I am around the site will continue to exist.

Thanks Coach

AHSFHS
David Parker
1601 N. Pine Street
Foley AL 36535

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

33rocklaz
New Forum Member

15 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2019 :  16:36:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since you are so close to us at Bayside, come by and meet our coaches and check out our school.

phil lazenby
Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1401 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2019 :  08:27:12  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Coach,
I sent you an email. We can work out a visit time soon. If you do not get the email please let me know.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07