David
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CoachBurkett
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2017 :  23:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone heard from Mr. Parker? I haven't seen him post in a month, and i sent him an email a few weeks ago to which he never responded. I have sent numerous emails to him through the years and he has always been kind/personable/appreciative in his responses to each of them.

I am hoping that all is well and he's just taking a much-deserved break from the site. Does anyone know?

John 3:30

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2017 :  10:28:55  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haha. I am very well and still working everyday on something to do with this site. I look at the forums daily and check on things several times a day.
If I didn't respond to your email, I apologize. Sometimes I get all wrapped up in doing something and forget to respond. But rest assured I do get the email and make any necessary changes derived from them. I get a lot of emails and it is possible I fail to respond in a timely manner. I am very guilty of that.
If I don't respond, send me another email telling me to be more responsive.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

CoachBurkett
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2017 :  12:46:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look, this may sound corny or whatever, but i kinda just wanted you to know that we noticed your absence. We love what you do, have done, and will continue to do for ourselves, our kids, our history, and most assuredly our future.

It's no problem that i didn't hear back, but it was different than the past and wanted to make sure everything was good!

Godspeed, Dave!

Go to Top of Page

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2017 :  21:14:37  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I appreciate you checking up on me. Who knows. I always say that someday I will be run over by a cement truck. But that was not today.

I will manage this site until I am totally unable to do so for whatever reason. There is no possibility that I will lose interest or move on to something else.

As a matter of fact I do something every single day to find more information to add somewhere. I enjoy doing it and can not see myself giving it up or every allowing it to be discontinued. Even if I do meet up with a cement truck one day, there is a plan to continue the site in place.

I do appreciate everyone sending me things and will always get them on the site eventually. Most times I try to let them pile up and then spend a half a day getting caught up.

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
Go to Top of Page

CoachBurkett
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2017 :  20:12:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think i speak for ALL of us who frequent this site: Thank you!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07