Welcome
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

dparker
Forum Admin

1402 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  16:11:16  Show Profile  Visit dparker's Homepage
The main goal of AHSFHS is to collect and publish, on this website, the result of every game ever played in the state. This may seem like an impossible task but believe me it is attainable.

We would encourage you to participate in any way you deem feasible. The immediate need is to proof read the information on the website for errors and omissions. This is the place to submit corrections and scores that are missing.

If you wish to get involved further there are numerous schools that require further research. Find a team of interest in your vicinity and I can send you a spreadsheet with the research already complete and missing scores. You can then continue the research locally through newspapers and yearbooks. As is the case with many of the schools we are missing hundreds of scores.

You may submit the scores in any format with excel being the preferred method. The best possible senerio is to submit scores with the spreadsheets I can send to you. This will save hours of time with data entry. In any format, I will just be happy to get the scores.

Finally, every score on the website is public domain. this means it is free information to use in any way you desire. All we ask in return is a little recognition for our efforts.

With the continued cooperation of members one day you will see your team complete.

Thank you

David Parker
Administrator
AHSFHS.org
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AHSFHS.org Forums © 2007-09 AHSFHS.org Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07